Saturday, April 19, 2008

(un) settled

Last weekend I moved into my new place, sharing with A and M, a very nice and very cool couple. The house has heaps of room, a backyard and even a dog. Best of all it's only 5 minutes to work.

I arrived at the office on Monday and declared that, "life is so organised that work will probably want to transfer me". Ha ha ha and laughs all around.

Three hours later I get a phone call.

I should of remembered Phil's law; Murphy was rosy faced optimist.

It's not all bad, I'm going to be working in our other campus where there a way more opportunities for advancement but it's 40 minutes by train away.

My sleep-ins end tomorrow.

Bugger.

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 1:54 AM , Blogger M said...

lol, this is why I always treat the cool things that happen to me as a big secret that didn't even really happen. You know...just in case.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Phil said...

Maybe that should be the philnoir motto. Foot/Mouth/Me

 
At April 23, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

More time to compose blog posts?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home